Child Mapping 2020 – Common Format and Instructions
(For Cluster Head Only) Where to Send Consolidated data:-
soft copy through Email for further consolidation- email@example.com
(For Cluster Head Only)
Last Date for Submitting Consolidated To GMSSS Sector-26TM – Date To be announced
Where to Submit Data and Hard copy – Submit to Your Cluster OR Follow your respective Cluster instructions in this regard
From Where to download Survey Entry File and Consolidation File:- Links Given Below:-
1. School Level Data Entry File ( In 1 sheet enter 1 school data , use different worksheet for another school)- Educational survey 2020 (Download File By Clicking this Link)
2. Consolidation Format for School and Cluster Level - -CONSOLIDATED_2020_YF (Click to download File)
Common Instruction (Do and Don’ts):-
CHILD MAPPING 2020-Common Instructions
- Please fill the data in block(capital) letters only.
- Date of birth should be in dd-mm-yyyy format (this column format already set as text , please do not change it )
- The place of birth of student should be entered with the name of district also.
- The age of the students should be considered as on 01-04-2020 and do not consider the children born before 01-04-2002.
- The class of the student should be considered of the current session i.e. 2019-20.
- Please specify the occupation of father and mother like salesman, shop-keeper fruit-seller, teacher etc. do not put just private job, but specify the job type also.
- House no. should prefixed by #
- Mother tongue should be entered for all children of 0-18 age, even of 0 years.
- Do not change the setting of child mapping entry Performa and consolidate entry Performa.
- Do not leave any column blank write YES, NO OR NA .
- PLEASE ENTRY THE MOST USED WORD YES, NO, NA, MALE , FEMALE ETC. VERY CAREFULLY, PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPACE , DOTS OR OTHER SIGN BEFORE OR AFTER THESE WORDS.
- The Data Entered in consolidation Sheet must reflect the data entered in survey sheet. i.e. the no. of male , female, studying , Gen, SC, OBC, Special-able person etc. etc entered in consolidate sheet must match with the survey sheet. Please take help of Computer Faculty while finalizing consolidation sheet, using filters they can help you to tally the data.
- (No Copy-Paste of data from another sheet), 1 sheet for 1 school
- Please enter fresh data , please do not change the values of last year data, Please let us know if any school enter the data without going to door to door survey . As there will be a Random Verification of Data entered .
- Cluster should accept error free (as per instructions) data from the school under their cluster. Cluster schools are requested provide technical guidance to the schools under their cluster.
SURVEY DATA ENTRY SHEET INSTRUCTIONS
|3||4||Enter MALE or FEMALE instead of M or F|
|5||Enter date of birth in format DD-MM-YYYY (format this column to text)|
|6||Enter the age in given form i.e. 3 years, 5 years instead of 3 or 5 and if age less than 1 year then simply enter 0 YEAR as on 01-04-2020|
|7||The place of birth of student should be entered with the name of district also .Enter complete name of city/town/state i.e CHANDIGARH instead of chd etc.|
|8||9||enter parents name without prefix like MR. or MR. etc..|
|11||12||enter the nature of occupation specific like TEACHER, RIKSHA-PULLER, SHOPKEEPER etc instead of GOVT JOB, PRIVATE JOB ETC.|
|13||Enter School Name with Sector / Colony|
|14||Enter it numeric form i.e. 1,2,3…12, Or NUR,PRE-NUR. Do not enter the class in Roman. Also not add st,nd,rd,th with no. Like 10th,3rd etc.|
|15||enter YES OR NO instead of Y/N/-|
|16,17,18||enter YES , NO OR NA WITHOUT DOTS instead of Y/N/-|
|19||Entry Category GEN,SC,OBC,ST . Enter These words as it is.|
|20||enter YES OR NO instead of Y/N/-|
|21||ENTER CLASS OR NA IF NOT APPLICABLE|
|22||ENTER ONLY APPROPRIATE REASON No. GIVEN IN CHILD MAPPING DATA COLLECTION SHEET ,|
|23||USE ONLY APPROPRIATE NUMBERS GIVEN IN DATA COLLECTION SHEET|